SylWrap Kits repair pipework of all diameters and are resistant to aggressive chemicals. They can be used on pipes made from steel, stainless steel, copper, malleable iron, GRP, ceramic, clay, concrete, rubber and most plastics.
Each kit contains Pipe Burst Tape to seal the leak when the flow cannot be stopped, before overwrapping with SylWrap water-activated composite wrap for a long term, pressure-resistant repair.
SylWrap has been used around the world for repairs to desalination plants, water pipelines, waste water treatment works, nuclear power stations, pumping stations, petrochemical plants, quarry wash plants, freight ships, dry risers, domestic and commercial plumbing.
- WRAS approved - safe for use on drinking water
- High strength repairs in 30 minutes
- Repairs leaks on diameters up to 600mm
- Repairs all pipe types and materials
- Resists pressures up to 30 bar
- Temperature resistant to over 200°C
Each Kit Contains:
- Superfast Epoxy Putty to seal leaks when flow can be stopped
- Pipe Burst Tape to seal live leaks
- SylWrap water-activated fibreglass wrap, to reinforce and finish the repair.
Product Code SylWrap Size Pipe Diameter
SYL-106-UP 25mm x 1.8m Up to 15mm
SYL-206-UP 50mm x 1.8m 15 – 25mm
SYL-212-UP 50mm x 3.6m 25 – 50mm
SYL-309-UP 75mm x 2.7m 25 – 50mm
SYL-412-UP 100mm x 3.6m 50 – 100mm
SYL-616-UP 150mm x 5.0m 100 – 150mm
SYL-633-UP 150mm x 10.0m 150 – 300mm
SYL-866-UP 200mm x 20.0m 300 – 600mm